Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Merge data from disparate marketing sources and porting into a SQL database environment with primary goal to ease future data analysis work. The database will be hosted in a multi tenant cloud environment The role involves routine updating of new data and checking user feedback for errors and new data sources.
- • Import and export data as required using the administrative tools or SQL
- • Develop new methods/ways of extracting, analyzing, modifying, cleaning, loading and presenting data based on newly developing requests. Use of SQL, MS Access, MS Excel and data cleansing tools required.
- • Coordinate all administrative functions within database (datafields, choice lists, indexing, classifications, etc.)
- • Coordinate all database version changes/upgrades
- • Track and report all system/process issues; work/follow until resolved
- • Monitor and troubleshoot user feedback
- • Develop and deploy database query scripts
- • QA database products
Desired Skills & Experience
- • 3+ years experience working extensively with SQL, including the ability to write, analyze, and debug queries.
- • Experience with Data Warehouse design, ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Load), architecting efficient software designs
- • Experienced implementing data warehouses using in MySQL
- • SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) - Manipulating Data
- o Initial data will be in excel files .csv files. SSIS will be utilized as ETL (extract transform load) tool to extract data from various database sources, manipulate/merge the data and store it in new tables in SQL platform.
- • Strong familiarity with data warehouse best practices.
- • Knowledge of database modeling and design in a data warehousing content.
- • Proficiency in scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl).
- • Ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on a daily basis (very strong communication skills).
- • Ability to efficiently QA your own work to ensure that processes you built generate high quality output.
- • Experience working with Web Technologies (i.e java, xml, cookies, tomcat, php, etc)